Dr. Shyam Sunder Singha Memorial & AyurMax Multi Speciality Ayurvedic Hospital
It is the procedure of giving a mixture of decoction, medicated oil, medicated paste etc., as enema. It is generally alternated with sneha basti. It is given early in the morning on empty stomach. It is not to be retained & generally gets evacuated immediately.
This revitalizing treatment is given immediately after Abhyanga. A continuous pouring of a warm herbal decoction all over the body and simultaneous massaging by 4 therapists is performed for 45 minutes, at the same time Shirodhara is also given.
• It eliminates the vitiated vata from the body
• It relieves constipation, indigestion etc., immediately
• It strengthens the nervous system especially the lower part of the body
• It is very effective various conditions like arthritis, sciatica etc.,
• This therapy removes Kapha and Vata toxins.
• Rheumatoid Arthritis
• Osteo Arthritis
• Varicose Veins
• Improves circulation
• Improves skin complexion Relieves body pain.